USPS® Intelligent Mail® Barcode (IMb) Software
SmartBarcode Manager, Anchor Software’s latest offering is an easy-to-use, all-in-one United States Postal Service (USPS) Intelligent Mail barcode solution that supports both the Basic- and Full-Service Options.
Although the USPS does not require the use of the Full -Service option, mailers may find the capabilities justify the use of the full system. Additionally, although the USPS originally required TEM testing of new systems, this is no longer required for Full-Service mailers using eDoc certified vendor software. To prevent any potential issues and ensure a smooth transition mailers may still want to go through the TEM process before deploying eDoc software in a production environment.
SmartBarcode Manager uses Anchor Software’s proprietary SmartBarcode Manager technology to allow users to create Intelligent Mail barcodes for files generated by any presort or Mail.dat® product. SmartBarcode Manager also lets users manage their unique Intelligent Mail Serial Numbers within a single Mailer ID or across multiple mailings for the same Mailer ID.
IM BC Management
- Create all three types of unique Intelligent Mail Serial Numbers
- Manage multiple Mailer IDs
- Create a database that tracks the 45-day expiration dates for Serial Numbers
- Manage the database through a friendly and intuitive interface
- Print/Save reports
- Archive expired database records
- Individual piece Serial Numbers
- Container and Tray/Sack Serial Numbers
- Container and/or Tray/Sack Serial Numbers in Mail.dat CSM files