Automated Intelligent Mail Tracking and Communication
TrackingAssurety is a full featured software solution that allows mailers to use Mail.XML messages to automate communication and tracking, and for tracking early or late deliveries. Mailers will also be able to analyze and resolve eInduction issues, and determine whether mailings have missed Critical Entry Times (CET).
TrackingAssurety also allows mailers to access USPS® data and generate tracking reports. Mailers are able to track mail based on pallet scans, tray scans, or bundle scans. This allows mailers to utilize true end-to-end intelligent mail tracking. Mailers can proactively track early/late deliveries as well. TrackingAssurety can also provide analysis early/late delivery for mailings based upon pallet, tray, bundle, or piece scan data.
By utilizing the unique Intelligent Mail® barcodes required for Full-Service IMb, mailers will be able to use TrackingAssurety to not only track mail and delivery confirmation, but also work with business partners such co-minglers, consolidators, co-palletizers and transporters to utilize co-palletization data, co-mingling data, and delivery report data to better serve their customers, and avoid losing customers with time sensitive delivery needs.
Additional capabilities for entry, pallets, and postage can be added with other Assurety products.
Product Information: Tracking Assurety Product Sheet
- IMb® tracing and mail tracking solution.
- Mail.XML based client/server communication between you and Postal Service and between you and your mailing partners (cominglers, consolidators/co-palletizers, transporters).
- Automated red flag reporting for early/late delivery.
- Proactively learn about partners future appointment date/time that have your mail.
- Proactively learn about when your induction took place on a partners appointment.
- Proactively learn about seamless eInduction issues and resolve them.
- Proactively learn if your mail missed the Critical Entry Time (CET).