Address Validation and Cleansing Software
Anchor Software’s AddressPro is a robust and highly scalable address quality web service solution using Anchor Software’s proven address cleansing technology. Accurate address information helps organizations better communicate with customers, constituents, prospects, employees, and partners; and, subsequently, “address quality” initiatives ensure the accuracy, completeness, and consistency of address data across the enterprise.
AddressPro represents Anchor’s most advanced, easy-to-use address quality solution to date, since it uses industry standard SOAP/XML web service technology, and provides the ability to support multiple users and/or systems simultaneously. This model allows processing threads to share database resources that are used by the address-processing engine. Additionally, AddressPro generates configurable logs that can help troubleshoot issues a user may encounter.
AddressPro provides easy access to address quality wherever data is collected and shared across the organization from multiple touch points. This address data can be used for outbound communications, inbound identification, and business decisions. Data collected through data imports, web portals, call center interfaces, contract administration, accounting, marketing, points-of-sale, or other means can be seamlessly verified and cleansed on premise or via SaaS. Using the provided WSDL (Web Service Description Language) files, users can quickly integrate AddressPro into existing applications or processes, allowing for simplified interfaces between existing systems.
In addition to the direct advantages of improving data quality, AddressPro improves customer communications by matching incoming addresses in real-time or via micro-batch processing. Optional add-on modules such as USPS® DPV®, LACSLink®, SuiteLink®, and geocoding improve bottom line performance and provide valuable information. The results of using this additional information translate into lower costs, associated with data capture, and more thorough customer communications. Whether you need an in-house installation or a SaaS environment, AddressPro provides users access to an unprecedented amount of information, allowing development of custom applications to fit specific needs.
- Performs standard USPS address verification and correction
- SOAP/XML implementation for easy setup and intergration
- Multi-threaded operation for resource sharing
- Provides geocoding information
- Support for Windows, Linux, and UNIX
- Internal systems working with clean data reduces the need to cleanse addresses later in the process – providing a more efficient environment
- Address issues can be resolved at the time of entry – ensuring addresses will be accurate
- Ensures timely customer communications due to accurate address information
- Integrates into departmental, web, or enterprise applications
- Easy integration with commercial off-the-shelf third-party applications
Supported Systems and Platforms
- Windows 7® and above - 32 & 64-bit systems
- Linux® - 32-bit & 64-bit Kernel version 2.6.15 or higher systems