Enhance Data-Append Email, Phone Numbers, & Addresses, Reverse Search, Verify Leads
LeadVerifier helps organizations maintaining accurate and reliable customer information, ensuring sales and marketing teams do not waste valuable time, energy, and money following up on poor leads. This callable web service is provided via an Anchor cloud environment. Organizations can interface with LeadVerifier through legacy applications or directly utilize its data quality and data enhancement services. These services include USPS address verification/correction, email appends/verification, phone appends/verification, and demographic information to help professionals confirm and qualify leads.
Examples of types of businesses that can benefit from LeadVerifier are automobile dealers, advertising/marketing agencies, financial marketers, fund raisers, insurance companies, third party lead/list providers, retailers, web marketers, and real estate brokers.
LeadVerifier Phone Verification uses a comprehensive database of over 750 million phone records that includes daily updated directory-assistance information.
Name and Address Verification
LeadVerifier Name and Address Verification validates whether a person or family exists at a specific address with the ability to append the apartment/suite number, identify addresses as residential or business in real-time.
LeadVerifier performs syntax verification and correction of email addresses and domain names to ensure addresses are input correctly and that they do not contain prohibited characters and helps users remove defunct and spoofed email addresses.
LeadVerifier Record Suppression eliminates names and addresses of deceased individuals and the prison suppression functionality removes addresses at prison facilities. Profanity suppression filters inappropriate language from names and addresses. National Do Not Call and the DMA Do Not Mail list (Pander) are also available for suppression. Any client provided suppression files can be used to remove unwanted records from their files.
LeadVerifier Data Enhancement offers the ability to enhance existing records with demographic information such as age, gender, date of birth, income, home value, education level, presence of children, marital status, length of residence, plus many other data points. LeadVerifier is also capable of performing Hispanic/Asian Name Identification.
- Reach the right person the first time you call.
- Add phone numbers to name and address lists, or addresses to phone lists by using a reverse append.
- Confirm addresses in accordance with USPS® Address Standardization and Delivery Point Validation (DPV®) requirements.
- Save on postage, reach the right email address, and eliminate undeliverable mail and email.
- Eliminate undesirable names and addresses from and eliminate duplicate leads with merge/purge functionality.
- Confirm that email addresses actually exist with SMTP email validation.
- Verify every email, name, phone number, or address you receive in real time, as you receive them.
- Upgrade leads with additional demographic information.
- Develop lead profiles to improve subsequent marketing and CRM efforts.