Deduping data matters, eliminate the hidden cost of duplicate data.
Learn More Today!
Removing duplicate records is fundamental for successful database management and marketing, allowing companies to have a complete 360-degree view of each customer and prospect. Eliminating duplicates also helps companies save money on postage, save time and money on printing, and enhances company image by preventing redundant customer communications, creating a true sense of personalized marketing. Accurate, high-quality data ensures successful business processes since reliable consolidated customer and prospect information is the basis for efficient corporate planning and management.
MaxDup OS™ identifies and eliminates duplicate or redundant data using revolutionary pattern recognition techniques. MaxDup OS finds duplicates at the household, residential, and individual levels, and can employ additional criteria for elimination using the miscellaneous data field such as phone numbers, social security number, and area codes comparisons using phonetic or soundexing technology. MaxDup OS users can specify up to 2,048 different input files with 8192 unique list codes, of any file type with different layouts. Additionally, MaxDup OS has the capability to identify multi-buyers at incredible speeds.
- Uses any input type: Flat, DBF, IBM variable, delimited (tab, comma, pipe, etc.), Microsoft Sequel Server, MYSQL, SQLite, ODBC (Excel spreadsheets and Access databases).
- Creates any output type and format (except dbf currently) Flat, IBM variable, delimited (tab, comma, pipe, etc.), Microsoft Sequel Server, MYSQL, SQLite, ODBC (Excel spreadsheets and Access databases).
- Each input can be a different layout
- Allows for 10 character list codes with 5 digit priority codes to control your input
Processes company and individual names simultaneously
Internal address standardization of record increases the possibility of a valid match
Eliminates duplicates created by incorrect data entry, using fuzzy logic
Provides user-defined weighting options by each individual field
Multithreaded engine options-up to 96 threads can be used (6 threads per core, 16 cores)
Product Monitor GUI can show status and speeds of each job
Start/Stop technology allows the user to see when a process starts and stops and is built into a command line
New ReportWriter technology creates PDF reports with graphs/logos/colored text
Produces a cross-reference report for in-depth response analysis
Request a free trial by filling out the form.
- 30-day free trial so you can test our tools in your environment.
- Free, unlimited technical support.